In last week’s show I talked about the eight things that may be stopping you from getting your money moving in the right direction. It only seemed right to make this week’s show about eight ways you can jump start your journey to financial success.
I don’t want anything holding you back!
Here’s a quick snapshot of what I cover:
- Do what you can – don’t worry about doing it all, just get started with the pieces you know you can achieve.
- Announce your intent – let the world know what you plan on working on and ask for accountability
- Join a program – they give you structure, community and accountability
- Measure your progress – it will help you keep perspective on where you’ve been and where you are going.
- Make sure to celebrate your victories – both the small ones and large ones. Everybody loves a reward!
- Don’t make the day to day numbers your goal – there’s too much fluidity in your day to day numbers so focus on slightly longer term goals
- If you lose momentum, don’t give up – get back on the horse, try something new, take a do over.
- Let go of the things you don’t have control over – don’t let the unexpected situations (which WILL happen) sabotage your bigger effort.
There are three things you need for success – structure, support and celebrating success.
Just get started…..the momentum will follow!!!!
** Sign up to get on the wait list for my class the FAST Money Management Program **
** RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO **
Last week’s show “8 Reasons Your Aren’t Creating Better Money Habits” http://bit.ly/2RmeFYA
Start making small changes “How to Manage Your Money Better Using the 1% Rule” http://bit.ly/343zsUf
Sign up to be notified when my class enrollment is open in January https://mailchi.mp/realfamilyfinance/wait-list
*** JOIN THE YOUR MONEY MADE EASY COMMUNITY ***
Tired of the way the money in your life makes you feel? Why do we feel like we are supposed to know how to manage money when it’s not something we are taught when we are growing up? No worries…I’ve got you covered.
I created the Your Money Made Easy support group for women that want to learn how money works and want to be surrounded by other women that are changing the way they manage the money in their lives.
When you join Your Money Made Easy, you not only will have access to the support of other successful, like-minded people, but you also will have access to the FREE trainings and resources from me! Having a group lets me make my content more personal and exclusive to the members of the group.
Sound good to you? REQUEST TO JOIN!
** SAY HI ON SOCIAL **
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RealFamilyFinance
** GETTING STARTED **
Take my free class. “The Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know About Managing Money”
Take my quick, fun personality test. “What’s Your Money Personality?”