Do you want to know what to do with your budget , cash, and debt?
You weren’t feeling confident about your money before the Coronavirus hit.
Then everything changed.
The old rules you were suppose to follow won’t work now. You know those rules. Pay off your debt, build an emergency fund, and save for retirement.
For most Americans, those rules aren’t going to work for the forceable future.
So what do you do?
You don’t have to figure it out on your own!
Hi! I’m Linda Hannon.
With the Coronavirus crisis unraveling, the world is changing around you and it may feel like things are spinning out of control.
I know your worried.
I know you don’t know what to do.
I’ve been teaching women how to be financially successful and doing financial crisis management for small businesses for over 30 years, so I can tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to be successful in this current crisis.
I’ve created a class that will give you the EXACT steps you need to follow for the coming weeks and months.
This class will be LIVE so you can get all your questions answered.
The good news is that this is a temporary situation. Once it is over, you’ll be able to get back on your path to financial success.
I’m here for you!
I will be teaching this class live online. We will cover:
- Where your cash will come from during the crisis
- How to manage your spending
- How to use your credit cards the smart way
- What to do with your debt payments (mortgage, loans, credit cards)
You will leave with:
- A plan that will get you through the coming weeks and months
- Everyone will get a 30 minute followup call with me, personally, to answer questions